Check Below to see if any questions you have are answered and if not then please contact us and we wiull be pleased to help.
Minimum System Requirements
- Broadband Connection to the Internet
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Firefox 12 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari 6 or later on Mac OS X
- Dual Core Intel or AMD processor with at least 1GB MB memory
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Firewall IP opened on Http Port 5119
- Do not download anything whilst bidding as this may affect the performance of Live Bid on your PC
- Avoid having multiple browser windows open as this may also affect performance.
- Prior to bidding, view the sales catalogue for the auction that you intend to participate in so that you know what is being auctioned
Q.How do I register for a Live Auction?
A. Complete the registration form by clicking here
Q. I've forgotten my Username or Password?
A. Please email [email protected] to request a reminder of your username and/or password
Q. My contact details are incorrect and I want to change them?
A. Please e-mail your new contact information to [email protected] . Your details will then be updated.
Q. How do I set an alarm for a lot?
A. If you would like to be warned when a lot you are interested in is about to be offered for sale, click on the "Add to Watchlist" button in the catalogue listing. The button will change to "Remove from Watchlist" to indicate it has been added successfully. You can view any watchlist items you have set by going to the "My Watchlist" page.
Q. When I open Live Bid, I can see the auction taking place but cannot participate in it?
A. There may be a communications problem - Press F5 to refresh the page. If the problem persists contact Morris Leslie Auctions.
Q. I can see the auction taking place but cannot hear the auctioneer?
A. Check the sound settings on your computer
Q. I cannot submit a bid as the "Bid" button is greyed out?
A. Bidding may not have started. Additionally, check any messages displayed on the screen for a more specific reason